Thursday, March 28, 2013

Where in the world am I?

Oh my goodness!  Where did I go?  I haven't posted anything in so long.  I haven't done anything in so long. I lost my mojo during my medical hiatus and am finding it difficult to get back into the swing of things.  I have several projects lined up with deadlines but I just can't seem to get going.  

What do you do to jump start your mojo?

In the interest of getting something started, I thought I would let you know that I also have a PINTEREST board!  And who doesn't?  So if you would like to visit that while you are waiting for me to get going, here is the link:

http://pinterest.com/reeseya/

Lisa Williams Adsit
Cupcake crazy, Paper Passionate, and Motorcycle mad!


Stop in and see what fabulous creations you can lift!  

Reesey
Happy Birthday to Me (April 8th)

No comments:

Post a Comment