Monday, April 23, 2012

CARDS




















Today is my BFF's birthday (HAPPY B-DAY BRENDA) and this is the card I made for her.  The card itself is made from one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 double sided paper.  I love how this came out and how the fold overs coordinated with the outside.  This happened to be the ONLY sheet of double sided paper I had in my stash.  Gotta get more of it!
The Celebrate tag was done on my Cricut (of course) and the orange one was stamped and embossed.  The yellow tag was printed on my computer and reads "A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be."  Then each tag is tucked into one of the folds created when making the flaps.  A little pen work and a button is just enough to compliment the bold print of the paper.
Have a great birthday, My BFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment