Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mice Throwing Snowballs



This is my entry for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #61.

I used only the bottom part of a stamp I received free from Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine by coloring the section  I wanted with Marvy Brush Markers.
Two little mice throwing pompom snowballs on the top section are separated by red dash ribbon and snowflake paper from DCWV.  
The inside matches with a square of navy and the snowflake print.  A "Let it snow" sentiment from A.C. Moore's dollar section and a piece of the red ribbon on a diagonal ties it all together.



2 comments:

  1. How cute this is!! I love your little "snowballs"!! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mouse snowball fight! This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete