Friday, May 3, 2013

CKC Scrapbook Conventions

     On my last post, I am working on a gray mat with orange grid lines and I thought you would like to know where I got that.  Last year, I attended a CKC Scrapbook Convention in Buffalo, NY.  It was my first ever convention and I loved it!  After taking several classes, I went to the shopping area where there were vendors representing companies I see on the blogs and YouTube videos all the time.  
There, I found this wonderful work mat (however, I can't remember what vendor it was). 
 It is 22 x 16 & 1/8 inch thick and covers my entire work surface.
The measurements go all the way around the mat.
I purchased this wonderful mat for $6.00.  I have seen this mat on various sites for as much as $36.00.  

This is what I love about CKC Scrapbook Conventions.  
The shopping is tremendous!

       I have included the link to the website for the convention. 
Take a look at it and try to get to one in your area.  
Mine is four hours away so I get a hotel room and make a weekend out of it.  
I learn some cool techniques and do a little site seeing in the area at the same time.






No comments:

Post a Comment